Tinga, Barbacoa, Al Pastor, oh my! On Friday, October 4, 2019, taco enthusiasts are invited to celebrate National Taco Day at Wild Heaven West End Brewery & Gardens’ new counter-service restaurant FINA. Featuring elevated Latin fare, Chef Eddie Russell is serving up these five must-eat tacos made with locally-sourced ingredients including the Tinga, Gringo, Al Pastor Barbacoa and Fried Mushroom.
Celebrate National Taco Day with FINA at Wild Heaven West End:
1. Feeling like a classic Mexican dish? Taco lovers can’t go wrong with the Tinga taco served with roasted chicken, cotija, crema and cilantro.
2. Before sipping on Westy pint, bite into the classic Gringo taco on a hard shell filled with ground beef, Monterey jack, crema, tomato, onion, cilantro and cabbage.
3. Exploding with flavor, the Al Pastor taco served with seasoned pork, pineapple & jicama, salsa blanco and cilantro, will take your taste buds on a tropical vacation.
4. The Barbacoa taco is packed with marinated beef, salsa verde, cotija, cilantro and radish, making the first bite as good as the last.
5. Calling all vegetarians. Seasoned to perfection, the Fried Mushroom taco with fried mushroom, salsa macha, smashed avocado, mole seco, cabbage, and radish is so filling, even without the meat.
Wild Heaven West End Brewery & Gardens is located at the Lee + White development at 1010 White St SW, Atlanta, GA 30310. FINA is open on Sundays from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m., Tuesdays-Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., Fridays-Saturdays from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m. and closed on Mondays. For more information, visit wildheavenbeer.com or https://www.finawildheaven.com/. Stay connected via social media on Facebook at www.facebook.com/beerwildheaven, on Instagram at @beerwildheaven or @finawildheaven, and on Twitter at @BeerWildHeaven.