Atlanta’s Favorite Indoor Holiday Experience Presents a Reimagined Fantastical, Opening to the Public This Week
ATLANTA (November 14, 2019) - Santa’s Fantastical, a whimsical indoor wonderland which merges timeless traditions with innovative technology and immersive visuals, officially opens its doors to the city this week. Returning for its second season, Santa’s Fantastical is offering a fully reimagined journey to the North Pole and beyond for all who visit.
“Atlanta is our home but we searched the world for talent and inspiration to make this the best year yet,” says Santa’s Fantastical CEO Walt Geer. “Our guests come here to laugh and share good times, create memories, start new traditions, and connect with their families and friends. You won’t find this combination of art, technology and nostalgia anywhere else.”
Located at Perimeter Pointe in Sandy Springs, Santa’s Fantastical will officially open its doors on November 15th and run through January 5th, offering attendees several fun twists on last year’s fan favorite attractions such as the magical Unicorn Dreams, Candy Cane Vortex, visits with Santa in his Chateau, live dance performances by The Fantasticals, as well as newly imagined installations.
In addition to returning favorites, new installations include the below and more:
• Santa’s Parlor - Attendees are invited to step inside Santa’s Parlor, where they will experience an animated video welcoming them and introducing the Santa’s Fantastical family. Designed by Disney® animator, Len Simon, this projected animation sends guests on a journey to the North Pole through the Fantastical Forest.
• Fantastical Forest - Features a dazzling light and sound show, majestic interactive Northern Lights, a trip back in time with a 1965 Shasta RV trailer, along returning favorite, the Gigantic Infinite Ornaments.
• North Pole Village - Guests will feel like they are celebrating the holidays all around the world as they stroll down Town Square featuring architectural inspiration from around the globe.
• Instagram-worthy vignettes - Newly reimagined installations are all designed to take guests on a holiday journey like never before. Attendees can enjoy taking pictures next to a life-sized Gingerbread Dream House, Angel Tree Topper and be in The Great Cookie Thief Family Line Up next to images of Santa’s Fantastical’s animated characters.
• Santa’s Secret ‘Stache - Guests can mingle with Hipster Santa and Missy Claus in the North Pole’s #1 speakeasy, serving holiday themed libations only found in the ‘Stache. (21+). Check Instagram daily for the entry word of the day.
• Mrs. Claus’ Kitchen- Guests can enjoy seasonal, made-from-scratch sharable treats ranging from sweet to savory, including pretzels, cinnamon rolls, brownie bars, cookie sandwiches and more.
• Santa’s Hanger - Attendees will not only get a chance to take a picture in Santa's Rocket Sleigh, but also create their own with the Design-O- Sleigh game featuring a personalized, digital experience to decorate Santa's futuristic ride.
• Snowpalooza - Up to 12 guests at a time can take part in a yeti-sized digital snowball fight.
• Fantastical Faces - A north pole studio experience for kids of all ages with face painting, accessories and a VIP Red Carpet.
Guests will have the opportunity to take part in special events through out the season, including a VIP Breakfast with Santa & Friends on December 14th and 21st and multiple Girls Night Out presented by Kendra Scott. Also, Santa’s Fantastical and the Atlanta Community Food Bank have initiated their own “Giving Tuesdays” to start on Tuesday, November 19th, and continue each Tuesday through December 17th. During those times, patrons of Santa’s Fantastical who donate five canned goods will receive a free photo with Santa (a $5.00 value).
Tickets are exclusively sold online and include entry into the exhibit, as well as a complimentary reservation to visit with Santa. General admission ticket prices vary by date and time slots available. Adult tickets prices begin at $24.95; ages 3-12, from $19.95; ages 2 and younger are free. Parking is free, and the exhibit is located within a five minute walk from the Sandy Springs MARTA station. For more information on happenings at Santa’s Fantastical and to purchase tickets, please visit SantasFantastical.com.